1. Most millionaires live a lifestyle that is well within their means. They are not excessively consumptive.
2. They allocate time, energy, and money efficiently in ways conducive to building wealth.
3. Most millionaires believe that financial independence is more important than social status.
4. Their parents did not provide them with financial support to attend college, rent an apartment, buy a car, etc. Instead, they were encouraged to pursue opportunities to earn what they desired.
5. As a result, most children of those with a Millionaire Mindset are economically self-sufficient.
6. Milionaires are proficient at targeting marketing opportunities.
7. Millionaires choose vocations in alignment with their natural aptitudes. This allows them to enjoy their endeavors while simultaneously creating the financial results they desire.